AJASE is a self supporting international journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. The processing fees are required to meet operations expenses such as employees, salaries, internet services, electricity etc. Being an Open Access Journal, AJASE does not receive payment for subscription as the journals are freely accessible over the internet. It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication and camera ready version for hard copy print publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock.
Why does Asian Business Consortium (ABC) charge publication fees?
AJASE covers the costs of journal production, web hosting, CMS, database, online repository and archiving, peer review, editing and online publication (open access) / digital book publishing through a modest and affordable publication fee paid by authors.
AJASE Article Processing Charge: US$ 140 USD
(excluding print hard copy)
Transaction Fees US$ 9.8 (7%) (for only PayPal payment option)
Hard Copy Cost:
If author want to get hard copy of the Journal, they required to pay extra charges @ US$ 50 for each hard copy.
1. US$ 50 --- Fast Express (5-20 Business Day)
2. US$ 60 --- DHL/TNT (2-10 Business Day)
There are no any other hidden extra charges.
- AJASE waiver policy valid only for online payment option through credit card/ PayPal. PayPal / Payoneer.com is the payment facilitator for goods and services provided by Asian Business Consortium.
- According to UNDP Human Development Reports authors from the world’s 42 underdeveloped countries shall publish their articles at a reduced fee of US$ 100 US$. Waived payment online link for these countries here.
Authors can choice any of the following payment method among:
(1) Online payment; (2) Cash Office Wire Transfer; & (3) Bank-to-Bank Wire transfer.